History of formation and development
- In 1997, with the name of Saigon Fruit and Vegetable Cooperative, the first and only enterprise in Ho Chi Minh City pursued a model of safe vegetable production when the concept of "Safe Vegetable" was still strange to people in the city. The city encourages farmers, good production practices to limit the impact on the environment.
- Fresco Foods Co., Ltd. is a pioneer in helping set up and spend all the products of the first safe vegetable growing area in the city. Ho Chi Minh City and the whole country in Tan Phu Trung and Cu Chi communes actively support the development of farmers here.
- In 2001, Fresco built a 3000 m2 workshop in Xuan Thoi Son Commune, Hoc Mon District.
- In 2016, Fresco built a high-tech Fresco Farm in Duc Hoa District, Long An Province with an area of more than 20,000 m2
- In 2016, Fresco built Fresco Tower Office Building with an area of over 700 m2 equipped with modern equipment to create a professional working environment.
With the motto: Sustainable development, production and sales of food products safe, high quality, best meet the needs of customers. Right from the first days of establishment, Fresco company has been applying the quality management system of Vietnam and the world.
In 2008, Fresco was certified by BVC - UK with International Quality Management System according to ISO 9001: 2001.
July 2013: For the first time Fresco was organized by Quest Certification (P) LTD in collaboration with JAS-ANZ (Australia - New Zealand) to certify the International Food Safety Management System ISO 22000: 2005.
June 2016: Fresco was once again organized by Quest Certification (P) LTD in collaboration with JAS-ANZ (Australia - New Zealand) to evaluate and continue to certify the National Food Safety Management System. Te ISO 22000: 2005. This confirms that Fresco has applied and complied with the requirements set by ISO 22000: 2005.
In August 2016, Fresco Farm High-Tech Agriculture Co., Ltd was assessed and certified VietGap Good Agricultural Practices Joint Stock Company by FCC and Certified Disinfection Corporation on vegetable growing area, with vegetable output. Fruit provides 500 tons / year
September 2017: Fresco was certified by the Food Safety Management Board of Ho Chi Minh City for all fruits and vegetables.
March 2018: Fresco continues to be certified by the international organization G-Certi in collaboration with IAS to certify the International Food Safety Management System according to ISO 22000: 2005. This again confirms It is determined that Fresco has maintained and improved the requirements of ISO 22000: 2005 well.
March 2018: Fresco was granted a certificate of HACCP international standard by G-Certi International in collaboration with IAS.
March 2018: Fresco was received the certificate of Good Manufacturing Practice System by G-Certi International in collaboration with IAS.
April 2018: Once again, Fresco was granted a Food Safety Chain Certificate by Ho Chi Minh City Food Safety Management for all meat and egg products.
During the course of production and business activities, Fresco Foods Co., Ltd. has continuously improved product quality management processes and strictly implemented and maintained all quality management systems that have been implemented. certification.
- Fresco Foods Co., Ltd: provides vegetables, fruits, fresh food, clean and safe food ingredients to more than 250 schools, restaurants, companies and collective kitchens in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City and the surrounding provinces.
- Fresco Farm High-Tech Agriculture Co., Ltd: Fresco Foods exclusively offers more than 1.5 tons of raw vegetables and fruits every day.